Embedding Your Giveaway onto a Website
For users looking to embed their giveaway on an external site/page, you are able to find the HTML code to do so at the bottom of your draft giveaway! Kindly follow the instructions detailed below to locate it:
1. Select "My Giveaways" from the "Dashboard"
2. Click on your current active/draft giveaway
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page
4. You will find the Share Options section which looks like this:
5. You can copy the HTML directly from the box or click on Copy Embed Code.
Once you have the code copied, follow the instructions below to add the giveaway onto your website.
a) In your website page editor, paste the copied code into where you would like the giveaway to be shown
b) The embed widget will display as an <iframe> with all the necessary CSS
c) Make sure that your website editor does not remove the <style> tag that comes along with the embed code after saving your page, or the widget will not display correctly for you
d) The widget will automatically handle responsive layouts for mobile and desktop
Have questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!