Surf Analytics (formerly Trufan) features allow users to segment their data almost infinitely.
With our filters, you can create custom cohorts, run comparisons across segments, and even discover customer profiles both inside your audience and our profile database, Cerebro.
If you're a brand or creator, you might have a general idea of your audience, but producing the data to back it up is hard. Do you know what they have in common? Do you know what interests your followers share, what platforms engage them the most, where they are in the world?
Basically, do you know who and where your audience is?
If you want to authentically engage with your audience, you have to know who they are and what matters to them.
That's where our powerful filters come in: you can start to pick apart smaller subsections of your audience to create segments that you can save and interact with.
- Over 20 filters to segment your data and customize the cohorts of your audience.
- Discover common bio keywords, location, age, hashtag data, & more!
- View Summary Data to get high level metrics about your audience
- Segment your giveaway entrants by entry method type, # of engagements & more!
- Compare different segments and historical reports to isolate newest followers
- Find your most engaged fans across your giveaways
We talk a lot about actionable insights, but so far we've only talked about the insights part. What comes next? Taking that audience you've worked so hard to build, and incentivizing their engagement with your brand. It's time to activate!
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com!