Welcome to Surf Analytics!
To get you started let's go through the main dashboard.
Recent Follower Reports Section
At first glance right underneath the dashboard we get a look of all of our recent follower reports for Twitter and/or Instagram.
Notice a couple key features:
1. The social icon next to the profile photo differentiates Twitter from Instagram, and you'll also see the date the report was last run.
2. Report summary metrics show raw numbers and percentages in either red (indicating a decrease since your last report) or in green (indicating an increase since your last report)
3. The loop logo will refresh the report
4. The three dots allow you to order or move your reports
5. "View Report" will take you to a full followers list and our other functionality
Recent Giveaways Section
Before you can access this functionality, you need to connect accounts to start running analytics on your giveaways! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Once you start running your Giveaways, they'll appear with a high-level overview of your campaign:
Navigation & Search Bar
The Search Bar allows you to navigate between Twitter, Instagram, and Giveaways data:
On the right is your data: your saved Lists, Folders, Exports, Searches and Account Settings.