Creating a List using CSVs
Upload an existing list customers, influencers or any other groupings of users via CSV!
- Click the "Lists" or "Actions" filter on any Report (both will initiate the same workflow)
- Click "Create a new Surf Analytics list"
3. Enter a name for your list and choose "Import Twitter / Instagram profiles from CSV file"
4. Attach the CSV file!
- Your CSV file should be a single column of handles with no header.
- There should be no @ symbols in your list - if you have @ handles in your CSV, using search and replace will fix this easily
- Creating a Twitter List does not create a corresponding Instagram List and vice-versa
- The upload may take a few minutes depending on the size of list.
Have questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org